I've been collecting and refining skills to help businesses succeed, reconnect them to what matters, and manage internal change.
I want to take the skills built through work for blue chip clients and apply them to a budding company that ignites my passion and fuels my ambition for building a better world.
I'm currently contracting with companies to help them understand new market opportunities, define their product offer, make it relevant to customers and become business-viable. If this is you, email me for my resume and availability.
I occasionally write about how companies are Selling the Future on Medium.
For my old "quantitative self-portrait" website, click here.
For full time work, I bring this skillset:
Helping businesses succeed
- Brand positioning
- Brand portfolio & architecture
- Go-to-market strategy
- Business model innovation
- Customer experience design
- Product & service design
- Product value proposition
Reconnecting brands to what matters
- Customer segmentation & targeting
- Customer research & insights
- Customer needs identification
- Brand purpose, vision & mission
Managing internal change
- Strategy activation & road mapping
- Cross functional workshop facilitation
- Marketing competency-building
- Employee branding & value propositions
Tactical & Executional skills
- Project management
- Agile concept prototyping
- Lo-fi displayed thinking
- Verbal and written communications
- Client presentation & Storytelling
- Timely, data-driven decision making
- Consensus-building and alignment
- Building and developing teams
- Recruiting & coaching